2007/02/20

Lazy

It's really frustrating at the moment. The last time I drew something was, don't know, maybe two weeks ago. Except some childish drawings for the bulletin board in my boyfriends flat... I don't know why I am so lazy. I have much time, I'm bored, but I can't get started somehow. I've read 2 books from Cathy Johnson (sketching in nature; painting in nature) and I really want to go outside and create beautiful journal pages...
And I thougt this year is going to be different because I created so much in the first month. Strange...
Next thing is my portfolio. My last chance for art college [I need at least two of them, the first till the end of april]...I'm really scared of not doing it good enough. If I fail, I have to learn something very different from that..social work or something like that. Shit, I really don't want this. Can't imagine doing everything else than art. It's the only thing which makes me happy for a long period of time...
I'm scared about what future will bring to me...

No comments: