2007/06/14

New education


HM 14x14 Page 2
Originally uploaded by sternenklar.
After a few weeks without painting I think I'm finally back...Yesterday I drew some pages in my new journal. Never thought that I could like this square format but Nina Johansson has so many beautiful square-sketchbooks on her website, I thought I had to try this myself. This sketchbook is from Hahnemühle and it's only 14x14 cm big, that means a bit smaller than I'm used to but I think it's good for painting outdoors. I also made myself a little outdoor-drawing-kit, put some of my watercolors in a little metalbox and now I'm ready for painting everywhere I am ;D
And I also want to start drawing everyday again, it's frustrating to have a journal that is so empty like my new one^^ I think it has much more pages than the moleskine sketchbooks...
Whatever.
Have I already told you that the potsdam university don't want me?? Yes. It's true... The unpolite professors think I'm too bad to study....I don't understand how they can say that, because they don't had time to look into my portfolio...I was so angry, worked so hard for all this application-shit and then I go to Potsdam AND THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK IN MY PORTFOLIO???
Woahh...hate :(
But I nevertheless will move to potsdam or berlin, I'll start a professional training as a "Gestaltungstechnischer Assistent" don't know how to translate it, maybe ´design assistent` for media and communications ....and after the 2 years I'll try this university-shit again and I hope then I'm good enough^^

No comments: